Pin the Eurail winter trip of your dreams and win 2 Eurail Global Passes!
We'd love to see what your dream winter holiday with Eurail looks like! Will your trip be filled with snow fun in Switzerland, or would you rather enjoy the cozy Christmas Markets in Germany? Perhaps you fancy heading south to experience some winter Mediterranean sun during the quieter months of the year!
Create a Pinterest board that shows us your perfect Winter trip with Eurail, and get the chance to win 2 Eurail Global Passes!
Here’s how you can enter our Eurail Winter Win Pinterest contest:
- Join Pinterest and follow Eurail at http://www.pinterest.com/eurail
- Create a board on your own account with the title: My Eurail Winter Trip!
- Start pinning, following these instructions:
- 5 pins of countries you'd like to visit, pinned from www.eurail.com
- 5 pins of amazing cities you'd like to explore with your Eurail Pass
- 5 pins of wintry activities you'd like to do during your trip
- 1 repin of the contest pin
- 1 pin of your favorite itinerary from Eurail.com
- 1 pin from www.eurail.com that describes which Eurail pass would best fit your travel plan
- 1 pin of the most useful article for your winter trip from our blog
- 1 pin that captures your ultimate winter adventure!
- Tag all pins with the hashtag #EurailWinterWin
- Send an email with the URL to your Eurail Winter Trip board to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest runs from November 1 to December 30, 2013 at 4 p.m. CET.
We will announce the winner no later than January 10, 2014.
- Your entry should be original and created for the purpose of this contest.
- Your entry should fulfill all the instructions of the contest. Only entries that cover all the contest instructions will be judged.
- You may send your contest entry to email@example.com with subject: My Eurail Winter Trip. Include the URL to the Pinterest board, your name, country of residence and age.
- You can enter between November 1 - December 30, 2013, 4.00 p.m. CET.
- Winners will be determined by the Eurail.Com team and judging will be based on adherence to the contest instructions and creativity. The winner willl be contacted by email no later than January 10, 2014.
- Eurail is a rail pass for non-European residents only. Only non-European residents are eligible to win a complimentary Eurail Pass. To check eligibility for Eurail, please click here.
- The Eurail Pass prizes can be used until November 1st, 2014.
- This contest is managed by Eurail.Com, owner of online Eurail store www.eurail.com and Pinterest page http://www.pinterest.com/eurail
- This contest is in no way sponsored by Pinterest.com
- Please read our Promotion and Game conditions