Did you include additional Pass Loss & Theft Coverage with your order? This coverage is only available when you order online with Eurail.Com
Follow these steps if your Eurail Pass is lost or stolen:
During your trip
- File a police report within 24 hours of loss. The report must include the same name as printed on the Eurail Pass and must clearly state that the pass is lost or stolen
- Continue your trip with replacement tickets to a maximum value as specified in the terms and conditions of the Pass Loss & Theft Coverage.
- Be sure to save all your travel tickets.
After your return
- Download the Pass Loss & Theft Coverage claim form.
- Follow the instructions on the claim form.
- Send your claim by mail within 31 days after your return from your holiday.
These steps are also described in the brochure that you will get with your Eurail Pass.
Eurail passes are non-replaceable. If your pass gets stolen or lost, you will need to buy costly replacement tickets to continue your trip.
From the day your pass was lost or stolen Pass Loss & Theft Coverage covers the extra costs up to the remaining value of the pass.