If your Eurail pass is valid in Czech Republic, you can profit from reduced fares on trains and buses, hotel discounts and other offers from our partners.
To take advantage of these offers just show your Eurail pass or contact the company, that offers the benefit, directly. Free travel offers are only valid during travel days, whereas other benefits apply during the entire validity of your pass.
Free travel on CD Buses
Eurail pass holders can travel for free on buses operated by CD on routes not covered by rail.
Travel directly from Prague to Nuremberg and München (Germany)
The "Expressbus" EXB is a new non-stop motor coach service with a special fare for Eurail pass holders. It runs on two routes:
- Prague to Nuremburg (Germany). There are 6 daily round trips in each direction, with a travel time of 3 hours and 50 minutes.
- Prague to München (Germany). There are 4 daily round trips in each direction, with a travel time of 5 hours.
Tickets and the service supplements can be bought at ticket offices in the Czech Republic and Germany. Service supplements with limited availability and at a slightly higher fare are also available from the bus driver.
For more information, visit the DB website (information only available in German).
Additional charges and conditions
- Holders of an Eurail Global Pass, Eurail Select Pass (containing Czech Republic and Germany) or Eurail Czech Republic-Germany Pass pay the service supplement "Pass":
- 1st class: €15
- 2nd class: €10
- Eurail Select Pass (containing Czech Republic or Germany) or Eurail Czech Republic Pass: a point-to-point ticket for the section of the country not included (at the regular fare) up to the border point (Waidhaus Grenze) is compulsory, and includes the reservation.
- All passengers on this motor coach are required to make a reservation.
- Snacks and beverages are available on board. For travelers in 1st class, snacks are included in the fare.
- There are 14 seats in 1st class and 58 seats in 2nd class on each coach.
Holder of a 1st class Eurail pass has free access to the CD lounges in several railway stations.
Stay in Orea Hotels
As Eurail pass holder you receive a discount up to 20% . Just show your Eurail pass.
A&O hotels and hostels
Eurail pass holders get a 10% discount on the daily rate at the A&O hotel and hostel in Prague:
- A&O Prag Metro Strizkov
Visit the monumental castle of Prague
Eurail pass holders receive a 20% discount on a full visit of the Prague castle.
Visit the Luzna Railway Museum
As a pass holder you get 50% discount on the entrance fee to the Czech Railway Museum at Luzná u Rkovníka.
To take advantage of the discount just show your Eurail pass at the admission desk when purchasing your tickets.
9. Května 255, 270 51 Lužná
For more information about opening hours and prices visit the
The Railway museum is in walking distance of the Lužná train station.
Zlonice Luzna Railway Museum
Eurail pass holders get a 20% discount on the entrance fee.
Present your Eurail pass at the admission desk when purchasing your tickets.
Lisovice 7, 27371 Zlonice.
Opening hours (May to September): Saturdays 9:00 - 15:00 or upon request.
The Railway Museum is a 15-minute walk from the Zlonice train station.
Discover the different sites of Prague and Teplice with All Audio Guides
Save 15 % on MP3 audio guides from All Audio Guides for Prague and Teplice.
The discount is valid on MP3 audio guides from All Audio Guides. Download audio guides about Prague and Teplice.
You can find your discount code in the Eurail Pass guide that you receive with your Eurail pass. The discount applies during the entire validity of your pass and can be used multiple times.