Your Eurail pass entitles you to discounts and offers. View current offers for the country of choice by visiting individual benefits pages. You´ll also get a printed overview in the free traveler’s guide that you get with your order.
How to use pass discounts
Take advantage of extra pass benefits by contacting the individual company in advance or show your pass when you book. Some offers may require an advance reservation, so make sure to check if this applies to that specific offer. You find detailed information about the discount on the benefit page for each country.
Pass benefits and travel days
With a flexible pass*:
- If you use an offer that entitles you to something for free you must fill in a travel day in the travel calendar, even if you do not use a train that day.
- Discounts can be used anytime within the overall validity of your pass.
* A pass with days chosen within a certain period eg, 10 days within 2 months.
With a continuous pass**:
- You can use both your free offers and discounts on every day that your pass is valid.
** A pass with days in one consecutive row eg. every day within 15 days.
Using ferry benefits
The following conditions apply for you as flexipass holder when you travel with free or discounted ferries:
- For free ferry travel on international shipping routes, your pass must be valid in the country of departure and arrival.
- For discounted ferry travel on international shipping routes, your pass must be valid for the country of departure or arrival.
- For domestic ferry routes, your pass must be valid in the country you travel in.
- When you take an overnight ferry between Greece and Italy, you can choose the day you enter on your pass – either the day of departure or arrival.