The fun place to sleep
Hostels are the ideal place for meeting other travelers and getting a good night's sleep without breaking the bank. Hostels or youth hostels as they are also known, offer communal sleeping in a dormitory with other travelers, usually including a shared bathroom. If you´re willing to pay a bit more, private rooms are often available. You can find a range of hostels dotted all over Europe's cities and often in smaller towns too.
Why stay in a hostel
Find out the benefits of staying at a youth hostel on a Eurail trip:
- Meet like-minded traveler´s from across the globe in an informal environment.
- Prices are usually considerably lower than hotels so you can keep spending on accommodation down to a minimum.
- Many hostels offer a full-equipped kitchen to cook your meals, which means you can save on eating out.
- Enjoy a range of facilities, such as bars and swimming pools, as well as city tours and excursions offered by some hostels.
One of the top online hostel booking engines is Hostelworld.com. They offer hostels throughout Europe, including B&B's.
Terms and conditions
- Hostel bookings are carried out by our selected partner Hostelworld.
- Eurail.Com is not responsbile for any changes, refunds or complaints regarding hostel bookings.
- Any queries about hostel bookings must be dealt with by the selected hostel partner.
Share this page
Plan your Eurail trip
PLUS Hostels: 10% off
Eurail.com customers get a 10% discount at PLUS Hostels, when booking online. Hostels are located in Florence, Rome, Venice, Berlin and Prague.
Just enter this promo code in your booking: INTPLUSEUR2012. Upon check-in you need to show your Eurail pass, that has been bought via Eurail.com. This discount is only valid when booking directly with PLUS Hostels.