Our Terms and Conditions for train reservations define the conditions of your train reservation purchase on Eurail.com. You must agree to these conditions before completing your purchase.
- The reservation service is only for customers who bought their rail pass from Eurail.com.
- A reservation is a physical ticket that provides a seat or sleeping accommodation for a specific transportation service.
- Reservations are made with the information provided to us via the booking reservation form. The customer is responsible for the completeness and correctness of this information.
- We cannot assure you that every train can be reserved. We will always strive to find the best possible alternative.
- Reservations can only be used on the specified service, date and time stated on the ticket.
- Travel with a reservation made by Eurail.com is subject to the conditions, tariffs and regulations imposed by the European rail, bus or other companies, firms, or persons concerned.
- Payments are made in Euros only using PayPal. The shipping fee is €9 and handling fee is €2 per reserved train.
- If the payment is not completed within 24 hours after receipt of the payment request, we cannot guarantee that the reserved trains will still be available.
Delivery of reservations
- It is not possible to collect your reservations at a station or office. They can only be sent by post to a physical address.
- Reservation tickets will be delivered up to 7 business days after receipt of the payment. If tickets have not been received within 7 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once payment is made, these reservations can only be refunded according to the refund policy described below.
- Changes to reservations are not possible after payment.
- Refunds are only offered on individual train reservations exceeding the value of €25 per person. The amount of the refund may differ per train type and is dependent on the rules of the railway companies. The refund will be processed through PayPal within 3 business days after return of the original ticket.
- Unless reservation conditions specifically allow otherwise, cancelations can only be made prior to departure by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The original reservation ticket is required in order to process any refund.
- Compensation requests for delays, strikes and train cancelations must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible the original reservation tickets should be marked unused by train staff. When compensation applies, this does not include other consequences such as missed hotel reservations or flights.
- Compensation requests for cancelation due to illness must be accompanied by a certified doctors note.
- Travelers should be able to present both the original Eurail pass and reservation ticket to train staff. Copies are not accepted.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- Travelers are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel documents and visas.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note: Dutch law is applicable