SJ High Speed trains offer a high level of comfort and a top speed of 200 km/h (124 mph). It takes you smoothly from city center to city center within Sweden. These high-speed trains also go directly to Copenhagen (Denmark) over the “Öresund Bridge”. SJ High Speed trains also stop at København Airport, Kastrup.
The SJ High Speed train runs on the following routes in Sweden:
- Stockholm – Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Stockholm – Göteborg
- Stockholm – Malmö
- Stockholm – Jönköping
- Stockholm – Sundsvall – Härnösand/Östersund
- Götenborg – Malmö
- Stockholm – Borås
- Stockholm – Uddevalla
- Stockholm – Borlänge – Falun
Eurail pass conditions
For Eurail pass holders reservation is compulsory. Reservation fees are: 2nd class (Budget): €7 and 1st class (Economy): €17. 1st class includes breakfast before 9:00, with fruit, coffee and tea served all day).
You can make reservations at larger train stations or online at SJ.se.
SJ High Speed facts
- Type: Comfortable, modern high-speed train
- 1st class economy: Free coffee or tea and a light cold meal, Swedish newspapers, radio & music-channels (headsets included)
- Budget class: Bistro car with sandwiches, drinks and light meals to take away. Radio & music-channels (headsets not included)
- Wireless internet
- Reservations: Seat reservations are compulsory
More info at SJ website.