Viking Line ferries
Experience the most beautiful archipelago in the world — a Viking Line cruise is an unforgettable experience! Viking Line offers you a sustainable and comfortable way to travel on the Baltic Sea with a fleet of seven passenger ships operating between Finland, Sweden and Estonia.
Viking Line ferry routes
Eurail Pass holders get a special fare on the following routes under certain conditions:
|Helsinki - Mariehamn - Stockholm||Discount: 10% (high season) to 50% (low season) on Economy or Inside Cabins.|
|Turku - Mariehamn - Stockholm||Discount: up to 50% during low- and high season. Discounts apply to Deck tickets on morning departures Turku - Stockholm and all departures Stockholm - Turku.|
|Helsinki - Tallinn||Discount: up to 20% during low- and high season on Deck tickets.|
Please note: check Viking Line’s website for the dates of low and high season, as these can vary depending on the route
Facilities and Services
On board you will find comfortable accommodation from standard class to suites for up to 2,800 passengers, excellent dining restaurants, shops, international entertainment, spa and sauna facilities, beauty treatments. You are welcome on board all year round!
- Committed to Sustainability and the Environment
- Largest Finnish ferry company with high quality standard
- Modern and comfortable fleet
- Excellent cuisine and service
- Entertainment and Duty-Free Shopping
- All harbour terminals in walking distance to the city centres
- Large panoramic windows to offer breath-taking views to the sea and archipelago all year round
Eurail Pass (or Interrail Pass – depending on the landing page) holders get a special fare on the following routes under certain conditions:
- Stockholm–Åland–Helsinki v.v.: up to 50% off the standard cabin price.
- Stockholm–Åland–Turku v.v.: up to 50% off the standard passenger ticket price.
- Helsinki–Tallinn v.v.: up to 20% off the standard passenger ticket price.
- The offer is valid on all sailings, except for charter and theme voyages.
- The number of discounted places is limited. The offer is valid for new bookings.
- The Eurail Pass (or Interrail Pass – depending on the landing page) is individual and is required for each passenger.
Please check the Viking Line webpage for the full conditions. (link to https://www.sales.vikingline.com/find-trip/offers/rail/)
How to book
- Online at the Viking Line webpage
- Via Customer Service by phone +358 9 123574 or e-mail email@example.com using Offer Code EURAIL
When boarding the ferry you have to show your reservation in combination with your Eurail Pass.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.