The EuroNight Croatia is a relaxing way to travel from the Croatian capital of Zagreb to Munich or Zürich. Step on board this night train once you’ve discovered all of Zagreb’s highlights and sleep your way to another country. You can also choose to get off the train in Ljubljana or Salzburg.
EN Croatia routes
Switzerland | Austria | Germany | Slovenia | Croatia
The EuroNight Croatia runs daily from Zagreb to Munich and from Zagreb to Zürich. In the summer you can also travel past Zagreb to Rijeka, a city on the Croatian coast.
EuroNight Croatia routes:
Zagreb - Ljubljana - Munich
Via Salzburg, Lake Bled and Ljubljana
Zagreb – Ljubljana – Feldkirch – Zurich
Via Innsbruck, Lake Bled and Ljubljana
Rijeka - Ljubljana - Munich
Via Opatija, Lake Bled and Ljubljana
Spilt - Maribor - Graz - Vienna - Bratislava
Note that this route is only available in summer (trains run on Tuesday and Friday from June 3 - Sept 23, 2022)
Reservations for the EuroNight Croatia are compulsory. You can book your seat or accommodation up to 6 months in advance. If you're travelling in high-season (May to September) or on a public holiday, we recommend you make your reservation as soon as possible.
How to make reservations?
You can reserve your seat or accommodation on the EuroNight Croatia in the following ways:
- Through the reservation service
- By calling the ÖBB Customer Service (+43-5-1717)
- Locally at the station
- On the ÖBB website (please see the explanation below)
How to make a reservation for EuroNight trains through the ÖBB website
1. Go to the website of ÖBB and go to 'book a ticket' (or click the hyperlink above)
2. Choose your route and click 'single tickets/day tickets' in the results
3. Before you pick your train, go to the top right corner and click on 'who is going?'. Here you click on 'add discount' and scroll down or search for 'Interrail/Eurail - Globalpass', then select it and click confirm.
4. Now you can select the train you want to take and you'll immediately see the Pass Holder reservation fee you have to pay.
5. Go through the booking process and finalise your reservation.
- Seat: €14
- 4-bed couchette: €34 p.p.
- 6-bed couchette: €44 p.p.
- 3-person sleeper: €54 p.p.
- Double sleeper: €74 p.p.
- Single sleeper: €114
- For the Euronight to/from Split: €40 p.p.
Facilities and services
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.