Thank you, we are processing your order
What happens next?
We have received your order and it's being processed, this may take up to 45 minutes.
Once the payment has been approved and the reservation has been booked, you'll receive a confirmation email.
You can also check the booking in your reservation overview. Here you can:
- Download your e-tickets
- Request a refund for your reservation
Important to know
- Most reservation tickets are only valid when they are printed on paper and can often not be shown on a mobile device. Please read the conditions of use on the ticket when you receive it.
- In case your ticket needs to be printed, you need to arrange this before boarding the train.
- Paper tickets will not be attached to the confirmation mail as they will be sent to you via registered mail.
- You can see the order in your reservation overview.
- Always bring paper reservation tickets on to the train with you.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.