Hello and welcome
We advocate for the positive impact travelling can have in the world. We are Eurail and we have all the stops to take our customers’ curiosity further.
If we are going to inspire the world, then we need the right people around us. We are proud of our culture at Eurail, underpinned by our established company values that define and guide what is important to our people. We’re a diverse team of talented and passionate colleagues (from 49 countries!) who have a real curiosity for the world around them. We like thinkers and do-ers, and people that ask a lot of questions
We strive to ensure that all of our people have the chance to innovate, influence and grow. With our international and passionate team (working from our HQ in Utrecht and/or from home), we believe that creative thinking and diversity help to improve our brands and ultimately create a unique and repeatable experience for our customers.
Start your journey here
Perks and benefits
Our goal is to set you up for success from day one. We’ve designed our benefits package to be flexible, fair and personalised. Tangible rewards that come with the job include:
- Complimentary Passes for you and your family or friends
- Annual training budget to support your growth
- Personal allowance to aid your health and wellbeing
- Enhanced annual leave package of 28-30 days, plus additional study days, Good Friday, and culture days
- Two volunteer days to help make the world a better place
- NS business card for private travel and work (or reimbursement for your commute)
- Invitations to our monthly borrel and other social events throughout the year
- Lunch and learns with industry guest speakers
How we work reflects the experience we deliver to our travellers, partners and community. Our agile way of working allows us to ‘think big and act smart’, adapting our offer as needed. Our structure is ‘flat’, so the whole team has the opportunity to make decisions and innovate. We provide our people with the autonomy they need to do their job, knowing that this will help them learn and grow.
Don’t just take our word for it that Eurail is a great place to work…