Why do I get an error when I try to add my Pass to the app?
You might see an error for a few reasons:
- The surname and/or Pass number is incorrect. You need to fill in your surname and/or Pass number exactly as stated in the confirmation e-mail. The 'Pass number' field is case sensitive. Make sure you don't add extra spaces if you copy/paste from the e-mail.
- The Pass is already added to a device. If the Pass was already added and activated on a device, it cannot be added to a second device.
- The Pass has expired. The Pass is being added after its activation period is over, or after its validity period has expired.
- Your internet connection is weak, or you’re offline. You need to be online when adding your Pass to the app.
- The calendar your phone uses isn’t supported. Please make sure you’re using the Gregorian calendar, it’s the only calendar our app is compatible with.
- Your phone is set to a specific time zone. Set your time zone to 'automatic', so it will automatically match the country where you currently are.
If the issue you’re facing isn’t described here, please refer to our Help page for more information.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.