What is included in the 6-day Greek Islands Pass?
- Includes ferry trips within a one-month period:
- 2 out of the 6 travel days can be used on international routes between Italy and Greece.*
- 4 out of the 6 travel days can be used on domestic routes within Greece.**
- Hellenic Train rail/bus transfer from the international port of Patras to the domestic port of Piraeus (and vice versa). See below for more details.
- Fuel surcharge and port fees.
- Accommodation in either 1st or 2nd class on international routes.
- Accommodation in 2nd class (Economy Class only) on domestic routes.
- 30% discount on all additional trips (Economy Class only).
- Reserve now. Upgrade later. Upgrade your cabin with an exclusive 30% reduction once your ship has sailed (except Lux cabins). Valid for international and domestic routes.
Note: The 6-day Greek Islands Pass is available as a paper Pass only.
*If you only use one of your international journeys with the 6-day Eurail Greek Islands Pass, you cannot substitute your remaining international crossing for an extra domestic journey (international journeys are not interchangeable).
**Only one travel day is calculated on night ferries; the vessel's departure date.
Transfer from Patras to Piraeus and back
(only included with a valid 6-day Greek islands Pass)
- No need to use a travel day.
- Receive your free bus and train tickets at a local Hellenic Train railway station by presenting your Pass and international ferry seat reservation.
- Patras-Kiato: This part of the journey is by bus. You have to transfer to a train in Kiato.
- Kiato-Piraeus: Continue on board an Athens Suburban Railway to Piraeus.
- Reach the ferry terminals from Piraeus train station by foot, taxi or bus.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.