What is included in the 6-day Greek Islands Pass?
- Includes ferry trips within a one-month period:
- 2 out of the 6 travel days can be used on international routes between Italy and Greece.*
- 4 out of the 6 travel days can be used on domestic routes within Greece.**
- Hellenic Train rail/bus transfer from the international port of Patras to the domestic port of Piraeus (and vice versa).
- Fuel surcharge and port fees.
- Accommodation in either 1st or 2nd class on international routes.
- Accommodation in 2nd class (Economy Class only) on domestic routes.
- 30% discount on all additional trips*** (Economy Class only).
- 30% reduction on all upgrades in accommodation (except Lux cabins). Valid for international and domestic routes.
*If you only use one of your international journeys with the 6-day Eurail Greek Islands Pass, you cannot substitute your remaining international crossing for an extra domestic journey (international journeys are not interchangeable).
**Only one travel day is calculated on night ferries; the vessel's departure date.
***If you have a mobile Pass, please don't activate a travel day when traveling with a 30% discounted ticket.