Eurostar high-speed train
Eurostar is a high-speed train connecting Great Britain to mainland Europe. The Eurostar runs via the Channel Tunnel, and brings you from London to Paris, Brussels, or Amsterdam in just a few hours. Eurostar also offers direct services to Calais, Lille, and Rotterdam.
Eurostar offers almost hourly departures to and from central London to the heart of Paris (France), Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and Brussels (Belgium). Eurostar services also connect with many TGV and Thalys services to transport you to many cities across France and the Benelux. Especially in Lille Europe, connecting TGV’s serve Disneyland Paris and cities in Southern France.
- London – Paris
- London – Lille – Brussels
- London – Brussels – Rotterdam – Amsterdam
Reservations on the Eurostar are mandatory. You can start making your reservations up to 6 months in advance. Only Eurailers with a Eurail Global Pass can reserve seats on the Eurostar.
How to make your reservations for the Eurostar
Eurail reservation self-service system
- Eurail Eurostar (International tickets) only
With railway carriers
- SNCB (b-europe): Only Eurostar trains
- Railtourguide (UK based travel agent)
Locally at the train station
- Directly from the Eurostar terminals (seats for Eurail Pass holders might not be available when booking last-minute)
- SBB Stations in Switzerland
Reservations for the Eurostar are non-exchangable and non-refundable. For more information, visit the Eurostar website.
London-Paris and London-Brussels
- Standard class: €30
- Standard Premier class: €38
- Standard class: €35
- Standard premier class: €43
Travelers with a 2nd class Pass can only travel in Standard Class. Travelers with a 1st class Pass can travel in both classes. It's not possible to travel in Business Premier Class with a Eurail Pass.
Good to know
- Eurostar routes can only be used in combination with Global Passes. One Country Passes such as the Benelux Pass are not valid on board Eurostar Services.
- Eurostar does not offer fares between Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Brussels. These trains can only be booked to/from London.
Arrival at the station and check in
To go to or leave from London, you'll need to go through the ticket gates, passport control, and a security checkpoint. To make sure you have enough time for this, please arrive at the train station 45 - 60 minutes before departure.
The ticket gates close 30 minutes before departure. The train won't wait if you're running late.
Facilities and services
- Air conditioning
- Bar buffet
- Special assistance
- Power sockets
- Free onboard WiFi
- Onboard entertainment
Facilities may differ per train and route.
Book your London theatre tickets
Visiting London? Treat yourself to famous West End shows like Wicked, Mamma Mia, and The Lion King.
Book your theatre tickets through our trusted partner, Encore Tickets.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.