Night Riviera Sleeper
The Riviera Night sleeper train brings you all the way from London to the most westerly point of Cornwall. Here you'll find beautiful beaches, tall cliffs, and even waterfalls!
The Night Riviera sleeper route
The Night Riviera Sleeper runs from London Paddington all the way to Penzance, the most westerly major town in Cornwall. Travel time is around 8 hours and 10 minutes and the train runs Monday to Friday and on Sunday.
The Night Riviera sleeper runs on the following route:
- London Paddington - Penzance
Reservations on the Night Riviera sleeper are compulsory. We recommend you to make your reservations as soon as possible, this is possible up to 3 months in advance.
How to make reservations for the Night Riviera Sleeper?
You can reserve your seat or sleeping accommodation on the Night Riviera Sleeper in the following ways:
- At any station ticket office in Great Britain
- By calling the Guest Service Centre: +44 0345 7000 125
- Often not bookable as a non-UK citizen because of limited payment options
- Online via GWR and ACP (seats only)
- See here for an explanation, scroll down to ‘GWR’ or ‘ACP Rail’
- Seat: €0 (online via GWR) and €6 via ACP
- Double sleeper: from €34 (prices rise depending on availability)
- Single sleeper: from €45 (prices rise depending on availability)
1st class accommodation (the Single Sleeper):
- Access to station lounges and shower facilities
- Priority access to the on-board lounge
- Including breakfast
- Including a complimentary sleep kit and Arran Aromatics toiletries
2nd class accommodation (the Double Sleeper):
- Access to the on-board lounge if space permits
- Including a complimentary sleep kit
Good to know
The Single Sleeper accommodation can only be booked with a 1st class Eurail Pass.
If you are traveling solo with a 2nd class Eurail Pass and you want to book an accommodation, you can only choose the Double Sleeper. In this case you might have to share the space with another guest of the same sex, for example when the train is fully booked.
Facilities and services
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant (Lounge Car)
- Luggage storage space
- Charging points
Facilities may differ per train and route.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.